Friday, April 17, 2009

Finishing February part 1

Time to catch up yet again. Bad bad blogger that I am (hanging head in shame). I was maliciously lured away to the evil realm of Facebook. But only temporarily. Never fear......I intend to lovingly attempt to mind my blog - a realm of (relative) peace and tranquility compared to the jabbering nature of Facebook. Both have their place, just as there is a time to appreciate loud parties, and a time to enjoy quiet conversation. So It appears I left things hanging in February. We'll move right along then.....

Burp time!


So here are the hooligans yet again, enjoying lunch with Grandma at the favorite watering hole close to Magic Mountain. This particular occasion featured a rousing burping contest, pitting Grandma against the grandkids. I cleverly captured this telling photo, lest H-Gma try to deny having participated in said contest. Hmmmm. The picture tells all. It was quite a burp, I can tell you!


Valentine's Day Recital
Ben and JT


Mrs. Peterson and Ben

Ben's piano teacher had to reschedule her annual Christmas recital, so she did a Valentine's day one instead. It was a lot of fun, and his first performance of the new year. Emphasis on first.....many others have followed since (I'll get to them eventually). The first pic up there is Ben with JT Watkins. James' sister Jasmine, and Ben, have had back to back lessons since they both started the year Ben was in 2nd grade and Jasmine was in 3rd. They are a wonderful homeschooling family, and James is in Taekwondo with Ben on Wednesdays also.

No comments:

Post a Comment