Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where have all the Hooligans gone?

OK, due to overwhelming pressure from my adoring fans (that would be Grandma), I'll *try* to pick back up my hooligan ravings on occasion. Status: we're all alive....major bloggy updates: H1 is now a sophmore in college and looking possible toward transferring as an engineering major next year. H2 has major senioritis. H3 is waaaaaay taller than he was a year and a half ago, and just as ornery. I'll be changing my wallpaper, and my life is crazy right now. And God is still good at all times.  OK, I picked "Golden Leaves" for my new wall paper. Enjoy. Here are some random pics of what the hooligans have been up to lately.  You'll notice, I'm sure, that there are no pics of H1. Lets just say that the best photo I have of her at the moment is one she won't let me post. I won't say why, except it has something to do with our copier scanner and what it might look like if you put your face on the glass an hit "copy".  Heh.  Extreme, dire, malevolent hooligan threats have been issued pertaining to what she might do should this photo ever come to light.......

H3's  recent campout with Boyscouts to Whitney Portal/Owen's Valley

H3's been enjoying golf classes with The First Tee of Pasadena down by the Rose Bowl every Mon.

H3 waiting his turn to dive in the pool. Both he and H2 do sports with our homeschool group on Fridays

All of H2's favorite people on earth. Over for a partaaaaayyy a few weeks back.

my beautiful and talented H2 doing something she loves...

Fall Court of Honor Troup 316. H3 is 2nd from right. He loves boyscouts. Just finished tenderfoot rank, and was elected to be the new Chaplain's Aide (Lord help us....).  H-dad, Eagle Scout extraordinaire, is having fun also :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment